In the 1960’s, the existing building was originally set up as the local Scout Hall, volunteers from the Mulwala district raised enough funds to build the pavilion that would provide an excellent facility for the local young people, the land was donated by a generous philanthropist who owned many hundreds of acres in the area.
In 2008, the building was transformed into a Day Spa to service the local community and ran for several years, in 2014 the property was purchased by Troy and Rose Hellingman, and with the help of local handyman “Ron Partridge”, the building was transformed into an accommodation facility known now as “Mulwala Lodge”.
Mulwala Lodge is perfectly positioned for a holiday in the Yarrawonga / Mulwala district, located just minutes from the edge of Lake Mulwala, where you will find hotels, cafes, BBQ facilities and recreational parks.
• Split Cycle Heating and Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Evaporative Air through the house and bedrooms
• 7 bedrooms, 6 with Double Beds and 1 with King Single
• Large Lounge with TV and Sofa Bed
• Dining room
• 2 separate bathrooms, both with toilets and showers
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, stove top, microwave
• Laundry with washing machine and clothes line
• Large car park for up to 10 cars and room for boat or Jet Ski’s
• Private BBQ and Outdoor dining area